Lisa Gade reviews the Nokia Lumia 635, a very affordable Windows 8.1 smartphone. The Lumia 635 is remarkably inexpensive: we look at the T-Mobile version that sells for $168 full retail ($129 on Microsoft’s store), and AT&T also offers a GoPhone version for just $99. The phone has a 4.5″ IPS display running at 854 x 480 resolution and the quad core 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 CPU with 512 megs RAM and 8 gigs of internal storage. The phone has a removable back and battery, a microSD card slot compatible with cards up to 128 gigs and a rear 5MP camera. Other features include 4G LTE, single band WiFi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.0 and a GPS with GLONASS.
* Read our full written review here:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://hethongvinmart.com/cong-nghe
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Análise: Microsoft Lumia 640XL RM-1067, O Grandalhão de Redmond – [Resenha Completa]
- Nokia X2 RM-1013 Dead Recover Done By QPST_100% Qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008
- Nokia có nên ra mắt thêm Feature Phone?!!
- Nokia 8110 4G: giá yêu 749k trên Tiki, cập nhật phần mềm mới, thêm ứng dụng Facebook và game mới
- Nokia 808 Pureview 2018 Review – How does it hold up?