I finally “settled in” (a little at least) to my new place and had time to sit down and do a video, I wanted to talk about the Nars velvet matte and satin lip pencils. I know a lot of people love these, but I have quite mixed feelings and find there are quite big differences in performance between the two finishes.
There are some downsides to this kind of lipstick in a pencil formula, and especially with the lipsticks being quite soft. But these are also beautiful products, which fit into any bag and are super comfortable to wear. In the video, I show you swatches of each shade, as well as how they look on me (as a super fair and pale ghost person). They truly do have some fantastic shades. I filmed how long each individual shade stayed on (Dolce Vita, Cruella, Bahama and Rikugien) and how it wore after several hours as well, as there are differences between the shades (and finishes).
I really recommend you sharpen these as well, it is super simple to do, and would absolutely suggest using the Nars pencil sharpener.
Hope this is helpful to you, should you consider buying/trying any of these! Thank you for watching 💖💖
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chia sẻ cách nhận biết son dưỡng Vaseline thật và giả đơn giản nhất
- Swatch cận cảnh Merzy Velvet Tint V6 Classic Blue BeYourSelf Limited Edition 💙 Hena Makeup
- 5 MÀU SON ĐỎ DỊP TẾT XỊN ĐẸP RẺ GIÁ DƯỚI 99K 💄🏆
- ✅ SWATCH 4 màu Son kem 3CE Velvet Lip Tint đẹp nhất cùng Quach Anh Makeup
- Swatch & Review Romand GLASTING WATER GLOSS + 2 Màu Mới Glasting Water Tint (07, 08) | Trang